extreme anxiety and lymph nodes.

Hi, I'm a 19 years old male, about 7 months ago I had sex for the fist time with a girl my own age I met at a club, we had unprotected vaginal sex that lasted for less tan 15 seconds, since that night I been driving my self crazy that I may have HIV but the simple fact of getting myself tested just drives me crazy and scares me to death, the only symptom that I have experience are swollen lymph nodes and that was just recently like 2 months ago that one appeared on my neck, I had it for about 4 weeks and then it went away and like 2 weeks ago another one has appear also on my neck wich is making me even more and more scare, paroid and simply destroying my mental peace, please help me in what should I do and what do you think of my case. Really looking forward to your answer, thank's.

Unprotected sex (even brief unprotected sex) places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently I would recommend a single HIV-antibody test three months or longer from the date of your 15 seconds of hanky-panky. Your "symptoms" are not at all worrisome for HIV.

Since you are old enough to have sex, you're also old enough to man-up and get tested! The odds are all in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from this brief wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am event. However, the only way to know for certain (and to calm your ongoing fears) is to get tested. So just go do it. You'll be glad you did. Also, I'm confident that, after experiencing the anxiety associated with this episode, you have learned a valuable lesson and will never ever put yourself at risk for HIV again.

risk with HIV + roommate will make donation. do I need PEP?
Test came back Reactive