risk with HIV + roommate will make donation. do I need PEP?

Hello Doc, I need your help. I know you always tell people to look for answers from previous post, but this time I need to see the response from you to ease my mind. I will make a donation. Here is my story I have a HIV + roommate. The other day he was shaving with a barber`s blade. You know the regular every day thing The only problem about that morning is that he forgot to dispose the razor blade. Around 3 to 5 minutes later I walked in to the bathroom and while I was brushing my teeth I cut myself with the same blade that was sitting in the bathroom table. What are the chances of me getting the HIV? Do I need to look for the PEP or this was not a risk at all? As far as I know the blade had no blood, at least not visible. My roommate had no cuts in the face. Thats a good sign too. Finally my cut was too small. It was in my hand but so small that after I cut, seconds later the blood came out. I just need what to do. If I have to go tested for this or something else I`ll do it. I you tell me this was not a risk, I`ll just move on. Just for the record. My friend was diagnosed last September and the doctors told him he doesnt need meds at the moment, to wait at least 6 months.

There was no visible blood on the razor blade. The chance you acquired HIV from this type of exposure is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. PEP is certainly not warranted. At most I recommend a single HIV test at the three-month mark to put any residual fears permanently to rest. I'm quite confident the result will be negative.

Be well.

4th time asking and 5.5 mo. oraquick advance oral test
extreme anxiety and lymph nodes.