4th time asking and 5.5 mo. oraquick advance oral test

Ok here goes again. Iv been tested at 2 6 11.5 and 22 weeks all elisa excepte the last which was oraquick advance at 22 weeks by oral fluid. All negative. I get nausea 2-3 times a day i have a swollen porada gland for months now and sore bones and joints all over. I also had shingles one week after the oral sex i recieved on dec 24. Im so scared its hiv what do i do. My dr thinks im nutts. Iv been scared of nothing my whole life except this iv been freaking out. Please answer me this time. Im also diabetic for 27 years. The only thing that has come back in my labs is high calcum i had a scan for the parathyroid but the only thing wrong in the scan is my left porata gland was swolen which has been for months. Would my body have mand antibodies by now? Thanks for your help.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 22 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. Whatever is causing your symptoms one thing is absolutely certain: It's not HIV! A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps "symptoms" every time!

I don't think you're "nutts," but I do think your fears of being HIV infected are irrational and totally unwarranted. If you continue to have difficulty accepting and believing the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative, you should consider getting counseling (psychotherapy) to help you overcome these fears.

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem!

Ocular Worried
risk with HIV + roommate will make donation. do I need PEP?