worried....pls help....asking for 4th time

Dear doctor,

I appreciate your good work & may god bless with long and healthier life. I searched the archives & couldnt find any post same like this. I'm writing for the fourth time. If its a QTND then pls forgive me. I always practice safe sex. Im circumcised. Some time back,, I had sex with a girl of course with condomn. But while having vaginal intercourse, suddenly the erection went down and I had to withdraw the penis and started shaking with condom on (now the vaginal fluids came into contact with my hand). Then I removed the condomn and shook the penis using the same hand (approximately 30 seconds after the fluids came into contact with the hand, I touched the penis) . After that I Received unprotected oral sex for some time. Time to the fluids contact into my hand & starting of the blow job was within a minute(not sure...may be around a minute also). I got erection & then i had protected vaginal sex with fresh condom. Now my question is, is there possibility of vaginal fluids enter into my urethra while recieving oral sex? I asked the girl & she said she tests for once in 3 months and clean. I also checked with local doctor and he said, there is no risk involved. Please give ur expert advise & help me ...since Im worried. I'll send donation shortly.

Thanks for the time RAVI

Hello Ravi,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I agree with your local doctor. HIV is really much more difficult to contract than many people realize. From the description of your sexperience, there is no feasible way an adequate amount of fresh HIV-infected vaginal/cervical fluid could have gotten into your urethra. If my reassurance is not sufficient to shake your worries, get a single three-month HIV-antibody test. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Can she be positive
VIRAL LOAD AND HIV TRANSMISSION