Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Aliens Have Pooped in My BRAIN!
Jun 7, 2009

Doc,

"Protected Exposure" (Not sure if apparatus worked as I noticed no semen in condom) with massage girl back in March. Have had crazy symptoms starting about 10 days afterwards to include diarrhea (green and tan stools, liquid) vomiting, diarrhea, fatique and skin issues (itchiness, spider angiomas, and mystery black macule on sole that has went away). Doctor noticed a "psoriaform rash" on glans,and treated me for prostatitis and anxiety. I have white spotting on finger nail tips and was also seen for burning on urination. CBC has shown high neutrophils and low lymphocytes going all the way down to 1.2 absolute. Tests include Oraquicks at 9, 49 and 74 days all negative. Elisa at 5.2 weeks negative and DNA PCR w/ICMA negative at 22 days. Starting a few days ago, I have matching bruises on upper thighs, perpindicular to scrotum and one located down my arm about 4 inches from center of my armpit.

Do you think I am going to be okay? What are my chances with the negative tests?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I would say the chances of aliens having pooped in your brain are infinitely greater than the chances you are HIV infected.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Resistance
Next
gene therapy via blood stem cells new treatment for hiv ???

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.