Sign for med?

I am hiv+ for 3 years but had not on med yet. I have been feeling fine, but recently I have weird sneezes that so painful on my upper chest and shoulders area, my eyes are so itchy, nose bleed a few times a day, and watery nose. i also have headache and have rash (shingles diagnosed by my primary doctor). my doctor does not know i am hiv+ so he thinks it is stress related.. is that a sign that it is time to go on med?

Thanks doc.

The primary reason to consider antiretroviral therapy is your level of immunodeficiency (measured by your CD4 count) and viral activity (measured by HIV plasma viral load).

The symptoms you describe weird sneezes, itchy eyes, watery nose, etc. are suggestive of seasonal allergic rhinitis ("allergy"), not HIV.

I'm a bit concerned that you indicate that "my doctor does not know I am HIV+." If your doctor doesn't know, then who is taking care of your HIV disease? Hopefully you mean your primary care doctor doesn't know and that you have an HIV specialist managing your HIV disease. Even if this is the case, why are you keeping this a secret from your primary care physician? It's time you leveled with your entire health care team (doctors, dentist, etc.). I also suggest you have a discussion with your HIV specialist about the indications for starting antiretroviral medications. You can also peruse the wealth of information on this site to learn more about HIV treatment, including current thoughts about when to begin.

Cash Paying- No Insurance
you must be totally tired dr bob - part 3 - thank you