worried flight attendant

Dear Dr.Bob,

Thank you most kindly for your answer. I was starting to get a bit worried because 12 days after the incident in the toilet wiping the blood stain with tissue paper and no gloves on I developed a mild sore throat and a temperature of 37.5 for 2 days plus muscle pains-not sure if that worries you, too, and if you think a test is warranted. I am in a monogamous partnership, have had my HIV tests when needed in the past but not sure if one more is needed based on that incident. 'High-mile club'??? not sure i got that but true that toilets are so much occupied!!!! pretzels heavily consumed, too!!! Thanks for the info on donation! Regards,

Flight attendant-worried still!!

Hi Still Worried Flight Attendant,

The additional information about your mild sore throat, muscle pains and low-grade temperature elevation 12 days after your "incident" does not change my assessment of your level of HIV risk, nor my recommendation to not worry. The only reason to consider HIV testing remains peace of mind. The results will unquestionably be negative, but if it helps you to put your fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the time and effort.

As for the mile-high club, it refers to folks who mange to have sex during flight. (This was quite popular a number of years ago.) It's become more challenging in recent years, as the restrooms have gotten progressively smaller and people's butts, progressively and impressively more expansive.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) And once you realize it, how about bumping me up to first class???

$100 donation + $1000 if im Negative
Freaked out.....HELP ASAP