$100 donation + $1000 if im Negative

hey Dr.bob U R THE MAN..BOB FOR PRESIDENT!!!..im gona make donation $100 after gettin the answer for this..and $1000 if im negative (the test next mounth)..i had unprotected oral sex (insertive) with a gurl with AIDS..i didnt know that..after 12 days of exposure i had an intial HIV test which is hiv1+ and HIV2 indeterminate..im 18 years old was virgin before dis encounter...so i drove crazy..coz how come i turn on positive in 10 days ..and i re-tested which came back negative..i went to HIV specialist which put me on WB test due to my reactivity of the first test..so it comes indeterminate due to the reactivity of P17 and P18 but the rest is negative and indetrminate..the doctor told me that P17 and P18 its not related so much for reactivty as much as gb120 and the rest of the test ..so she said that shes 99.9% that im negative..and also my viral load was negative and CD4 774..the WB test was after 40 days of exposure..i had some symptoms like diariah and vomiting for a week or sumthin..but i used to have them when i got scared from anything..but no fever no lymph nodes no sore throat..got a brown spot on my arm then gone after 3 days..my tongue i think sumthin wrong with it sure it wasnt like that...my question is what aheck is P17 and P18??? (the doctor told me maybe due to autoimmune disorder Lupus wateve or due to sumthin away from Hiv) i dont believe her actually..pls tell me the truth!! the doctor told me shes 99.9% that im negative but in the same time im sure 99.9% that im postive!! talk to me and im gona listen to you whatever u say ..i believe you i trust you..Tourist in united states

Hi Tourist in the United States,

Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV-acquisition risk even if the girl sucking on your penis Popsicle has HIV/AIDS.

Your initial EIA HIV-1-positive and HIV-2-indeterminate test results at 10 days were false positives. This was confirmed by your subsequent negative test. The HIV specialist's evaluation further corroborated your HIV-negative status. Your HIV plasma viral load was undetectable and your CD4 count was normal. I don't understand why he ordered an isolated Western Blot test. This test should only be ordered to confirm a positive screening ELISA (EIA or rapid) test. You did initially have a positive ELISA, but a repeat ELISA was negative, thereby proving your first ELISA was a false positive and negating the need for a Western Blot. Indeterminate test results for Western Blot assays can run as high as 4% to 20%. In someone seroconverting to HIV positive the anti-p24 band is usually the first antibody to appear. The p17 and p18 bands refer to core antibodies (proteins directed at the central core of the virus). For a Western Blot to be positive you need reactivity to gp120/160 plus either gp41 or p24. The presence of any band pattern that does not meet the criteria for positive results is considered indeterminate. No bands is negative. There are many potential reasons for indeterminate Western Blot results. The most common is a nonspecific cross-reacting antibody. I absolutely agree with your HIV specialist. In fact considering the sum of your test results and your minimal HIV risk, I would consider you definitively HIV negative at this time. You'll need an HIV test at the three-month mark to be absolutely certain you dodged the HIV bullet. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this blowjob, OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives please accept my sincere appreciation. I'm also sending you my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month test remains negative.

I'm here if you need me, but I doubt you will. Good luck.

$50 Donation For Oral Questions
worried flight attendant