$50 Donation For Oral Questions

Dr Bob, Scott from NJ. Im writing to you because Im scared and confused. Really hope you will be able to help me. Last month, I was staying in Thailand and did some stupid things while I was there but I never had any kind of sexual intercourse in Thailand at all. I am not sure if my case does warrant any testing or not. I had 5 occasions of protected oral sex and masturbation only and absolutely no vaginal intercourse or whatsoever. I did not go down on any of the girls either and they suck me with a condom on at all times. All my mischievous acts came to a halt the moment my friend told me he had unprotected vaginal sex with a hooker while we are in Thailand. I started to feel scared and confused about all my sexual acts in Thailand. I am a very OCD person. My case, 3 out of the 5 girls have very dull blood stain on my left hand which I wipe it on the white bed sheet and was fine 200 Thai Baht by the hotel for doing that. I always use my left hand to finger them and make sure there is absolutely no contact between my left hand and my penis. The 1st girl, I used my right hand to masturbate myself without a condom. After which, the girl puts a condom on for me and suck my dick while I finger her. I wiped the very dull blood stain on my left hand with the bed sheets and went to the toilet to wash my hands. After I washed my hands and came out from the toilet, she put a new condom on for me before she continues to suck till I came. What if she touches her vagina while I was washing my hands in the toilet before putting a condom on for me? The 2nd girl, I put on a condom myself before she sucks my dick. After I fingered her, she saw dull blood on the bed sheet and immediately she went to the toilet and stayed in there for about 15 mins to wash before she came out and put a condom on for me and continue to suck my dick. She told me she washed her hands when I asked her but how would I know if she had wash her hands or not except for hearing water sound from the toilet. After her toilet trip, she touched my dick with no condom at all and then she put massage oil on my penis and masturbates till I came. The 3rd girl, there was no sucking at all because I did not have any condom. She masturbates for me and I fingered her and masturbate myself till I came, I saw a little blood stain on the bed and she told me she is having her period. The 4th and 5th girl, there was no blood at all. They suck me with a condom and masturbate for me till I came. Dr Bob, from my above mentioned cases, do I require any testing in 3 months time? Please help me I know I should not be doing something like that behind my wife. I am on a business trip to Thailand with my friend and I only limit myself to only blowjob with condom and masturbation only. I will also be making a $50 donation as well. Thank you for your time Dr Bob.

Hi Scott,

Already answered!

See below.

$50 Donation For Question On Weird Oral Sex Jun 1, 2009

Hello Scott,

Protected oral sex and masturbation are not considered risks for HIV transmission/acquisition assuming the latex (or polyurethane) condoms are used properly and do not break. The only reason for you to consider HIV testing at this time is for psychological peace of mind.

Regarding the blood exposures, HIV cannot permeate intact skin.

Most likely much of what you are experiencing is related to your guilt. I would suggest you level with your wife. Not only is it the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma.

Be well.

$90 donation do i have hiv
$100 donation + $1000 if im Negative