Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

$90 donation do i have hiv
Jun 3, 2009

symptoms which i am feeling,sore throat, oral thrush, burning hand,feet brain ,body overheating,chillsand muscles fatigue very first symptoms was flu second was typhoid. i did sex with a protistitute in malaysis in july 2008. i wore condom but after the sex is over she removed or take off my condom from my penis. and she clean my penis as she has tissue with in her hand and in the same hand she had removed condom. she touched that condom to my opening of urethera and also whole penis after that very soon in the next day evening i have fever with chills .those chills are still present after chills my body become so hot even aircondition air stuck to me very hot and i feel my body is releasing heat. above all symptoms are still present and i feeling so tired and even unable to wear shoes my hand palm and feet soly are continously burning the hiv rapid test after 5 month came negative please tell me what furteher test i have to go for

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the events you describe is remote at best.

Your symptoms beginning one day after your horizontal mattress mambo with a Malaysian mama would not be HIV related! The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) take weeks to become manifest, not days.

Your negative rapid test at five months is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

If you have persistent or bothersome symptoms, see your general medical doctor for an evaluation. Remember, one thing is for certain: HIV is not the cause of those symptoms, OK?

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
ARS?
Next
$50 Donation For Oral Questions

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.