Your Scottish thanks!!!

Hello again Doc.. thnks fot the the final Woo-Hoo! it is very muh appreciated and believed!! As to what a Scotsman wears under his Kilt.... well lets just say a true Scotsman does'nt need much underware!!! So watch out when im travellling California in July! Thanks again! your answerer never cease to bring a smile to my face!!

Darren

Hi Darren,

You're welcome.

I guess I'll have to try and whip up some windy weather for you for your trip to California in July! (wink) It must be nice not to have to pack all those tighty whities when you travel.

ORAL RISK and TEST
ARS?