Im not living, Can I WooHOO? 320 DONATION please...

Hi DR BoB ,

I would like that you help me in this case, I know you are an expert,

My risk encounter was with a sex worker, Im male She practice me an unprotected oral sex about 20 minutes, later we just have few kisses, at the end we have protected vaginal sex, I was kind of drunk u know, I was celebrating my birthday, Im 24 years old , married man , few days i went to the same place and i asked for her status she told me that she was positive, i dont know if she was joking , that was the worst day since, IM so stressed... my sympthoms , they didnt appear al at once, the first sympthom was a bad pharyngitis till now ,its just a bit better but doesnt ends,then the next weeks loose stools till know, some rashes few in my face, and in my back, bleeding gums, no temperature the most ive had 98.6,

My tests at 4 weeks 3rd G eia = NEGATIVE at 8,11,12 4th G eia test and p24 search = NEGATIVE ALL at 13 weeks 4th g eia & p24 =nefative 13 weeks a western blot = NEGATIVE ALL CLEAR 16 weeks and a half eia 4th Generation and p24 NEGATIVE bouth...

DR please I need your help, being honest with al those tests, in your testing experience at this time , they only show im negative? have u seen something like this changing?

do you think is stress? , about the unprotected blowjob, do u think i must check from other std, even if at 16 weeks i havent present any sympthoms only the once i mentioned before, and any spot in my penis and any itchy or burning , do u have any idea what is causing mi sympthoms,

CAN I WOO HOO KNOW? receive a warmly HUG

Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody and p24 antigen tests out to 16.5 weeks are definitive and conclusive.

Yes, I do believe many of your symptoms are related to stress and guilt. My advice is to level with your wife (if you haven't already done so), because it's the best way to confront your guilt and also it's the right thing to do. Also, you should yell WOO-HOO!

Be well.

I'm dating a positive man, I'm negitive
The question I don't even say to myself aloud, I am HIV+?