|I'm already WOOO HOOO'ing thank you Robert (Bob)
Jun 2, 2009
I have read so meny posts from you that I consider you a friend, i just recived your answer and i'm very thankfull you could take a little time as I know you are very bussy
your comments were better than any post stress treatment, if you know what i mean, i'm feeling better already
sorry for my english as it is my 2nd language, I lived in San Diego, CA back in 1985 for two years (as a student) and one of my sisters lived in San francisco 5 years ago, so i got to visit you beatifull city very often
thanks again, and hope you do well
posting my last post for you to remenber who i am
can i woo hoo!!!! please tell me yes!!!! May 30, 2009
hello Robert, i really like your posts, you make people feel good, hope you can answer this question since i have not seen any similar in the archives anyway i'm a male & had a risk contact back on july 08 with a woman i didnt know HIV status, unprotected intercurse for a 5-7 minutes the rest using a condom anyway i didnt put to much atention to that one night stand until last january since i was feeling ok in the mean time i went through surgery, around mid september and after 3 months i wasnt feeling well (from surgery) I told my doc about that incident and he ask for HIV test
the HIV test came out NEGATIVE (Elisa & P24 i dont know what generation)
I have a couple of questions
1. after 6 months from risk contact, is this a true NEGATIVE, should i test again ??
2. would surgery affect in anyway the production of antibodys, since i was under a period of antibiotics and therefore increase the window for test??
i have been kind of paranoic the last couple of months even with a NEGATIVE test. i'm not sleeping well and every single ache or symptom i think is hiv related
i know i'm being over stressed and want to have a piece of mind
thanks for your comments
Advertisement > Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Your HIV test is a true negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.
2. No, absolutely not.
I agree you are "paranoic" and "overstressed." Consider talking with your doctor about your stress and anxiety problems. Effective treatment is available.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. WOO-HOO to you!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.