I'm already WOOO HOOO'ing thank you Robert (Bob)

hello Bob

I have read so meny posts from you that I consider you a friend, i just recived your answer and i'm very thankfull you could take a little time as I know you are very bussy

your comments were better than any post stress treatment, if you know what i mean, i'm feeling better already

sorry for my english as it is my 2nd language, I lived in San Diego, CA back in 1985 for two years (as a student) and one of my sisters lived in San francisco 5 years ago, so i got to visit you beatifull city very often

thanks again, and hope you do well

manuel

posting my last post for you to remenber who i am

can i woo hoo!!!! please tell me yes!!!! May 30, 2009

hello Robert, i really like your posts, you make people feel good, hope you can answer this question since i have not seen any similar in the archives anyway i'm a male & had a risk contact back on july 08 with a woman i didnt know HIV status, unprotected intercurse for a 5-7 minutes the rest using a condom anyway i didnt put to much atention to that one night stand until last january since i was feeling ok in the mean time i went through surgery, around mid september and after 3 months i wasnt feeling well (from surgery) I told my doc about that incident and he ask for HIV test

the HIV test came out NEGATIVE (Elisa & P24 i dont know what generation)

I have a couple of questions

1. after 6 months from risk contact, is this a true NEGATIVE, should i test again ??

2. would surgery affect in anyway the production of antibodys, since i was under a period of antibiotics and therefore increase the window for test??

i have been kind of paranoic the last couple of months even with a NEGATIVE test. i'm not sleeping well and every single ache or symptom i think is hiv related

i know i'm being over stressed and want to have a piece of mind

thanks for your comments

Advertisement > Response from Dr. Frascino

1. Your HIV test is a true negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

2. No, absolutely not.

I agree you are "paranoic" and "overstressed." Consider talking with your doctor about your stress and anxiety problems. Effective treatment is available.

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. WOO-HOO to you!

Be well. Stay well.

Medicine University
pos. person on meds testing neg. possible? (HIV ANTIBODY TEST VERSUS HIV VIRAL LOAD TEST)