can i woo hoo!!!! please tell me yes!!!!

hello Robert, i really like your posts, you make people feel good, hope you can answer this question since i have not seen any similar in the archives anyway i'm a male & had a risk contact back on july 08 with a woman i didnt know HIV status, unprotected intercurse for a 5-7 minutes the rest using a condom anyway i didnt put to much atention to that one night stand until last january since i was feeling ok in the mean time i went through surgery, around mid september and after 3 months i wasnt feeling well (from surgery) I told my doc about that incident and he ask for HIV test

the HIV test came out NEGATIVE (Elisa & P24 i dont know what generation)

I have a couple of questions

1. after 6 months from risk contact, is this a true NEGATIVE, should i test again ??

2. would surgery affect in anyway the production of antibodys, since i was under a period of antibiotics and therefore increase the window for test??

i have been kind of paranoic the last couple of months even with a NEGATIVE test. i'm not sleeping well and every single ache or symptom i think is hiv related

i know i'm being over stressed and want to have a piece of mind

thanks for your comments

1. Your HIV test is a true negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

2. No, absolutely not.

I agree you are "paranoic" and "overstressed." Consider talking with your doctor about your stress and anxiety problems. Effective treatment is available.

turning in circles
Infecting more people to boost the efforts for a cure? part 2