turning in circles

i will summarize my situation. i have now had three sculptra treatments, the loss of fat from arms and hands continues with veins protruding, muscles mass decreasing. I have had 7 elisa test (5 home access) 1 from quest laboratory, and 1 from a major hospital in the city that i live plus one bDNA test all of which are negative out to two years. one test did reveal low free testosterone levels. i have tried to let the hiv go but everytime i look at my face and body it simply overtakes my thoughts. recently the girl that i have been dating has had dramatic lose of fat in her cheeks and we haven't even had sex but simply casual kissing. she did have a tooth removed and now i am worried i have infected her as well with hiv. i really don't know where to turn so i ask for your advice and counsel.

I find your story quite sad. Despite overwhelming and irrefutable evidence you are HIV negative, you continue to believe you are infected and have now transmitted HIV to a girlfriend via "simple casual kissing."

My advice is straightforward: You need to see a psychiatrist. Your fears are irrational. You do not have HIV. Period. If you wish to stop "turning in circles," I urge you to follow my advice.

Criminalization is a shame and absolutely useless (CRIMINALIZATION OF HIV) (CRIMINALIZING HIV NON-DISCLOSURE, 2009)
can i woo hoo!!!! please tell me yes!!!!