you must be totally tired dr bob !!!!!!

hi there dr i came to this site seeking information about testing and instead of asking my question (i got it answered from just looking at the recent posts) i decided to just comment on the numerous times you have stated over and over that a 4 week neg is encouraging but nothing is conclusive until the 3 month mark. additionally, that symptoms are never a cause for diagnosis because it does not mean you are infected. just had to ask are you tired of answering this ? accept my congratualtions for being such a very patient guy and for all those still asking about window period and symptoms - please just read the archives. as for me my 4 week is negative and i take that to be encouraging but need to re-test at the 3 month mark and my symptoms cause me anxiety but i need to remember that is does not mean hiv - i know i am correct about this from reading the posts. btw why the name dr bob when your name is robert?

Thanks for noticing! I frequently feel like I work for "The Department of Redundancy Department."

As for name, well Dr. Robert sounds a bit formal since this forum is devoted to sex. Besides, the Beatles used "Dr. Robert" as the title for one of their songs. So, Dr. Bob seemed appropriate. Besides, the folks who write in often have atrocious spelling and Bob is the same spelled forward and backward, so . . . .

Thanks for using the archives and recommending others do the same. (QUESTION POSTERS ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS????)

As for being a patient guy, well, what would a doctor be without patients (patience)?

Be well. Good luck with your upcoming HIV tests.

HIV and Extacy
Final wooohooo please doc!!!