what is a quimioluminicense test?

Hello Again Doctor I wrote you a question about a month ago about a massage and menstrual blood, Your statement "no risk" believe me it helped a lot,, still i am a very anxious person so at 4 weeks i took a test,just for a little more peace of mind, the lab suggested a "quimioluminisencia" test instead of their regular elisa,, they said it is their newer elisa, newer generation,more sensible,is it true? or is it just the same? I perfectly know you would say 4 weeks is too soon, but i have also heard most people that would be positive would be positive by 4 weeks, is that right? And one last thing,, I know this is a what if question and i dont think it will change your assesment, or hope it wont, but its something i forgot to mention and its been hanging in my mind,,I have a patch of red skin under the head of my penis, that some time opens like a little cut, went to the urologist gave me a cream,, it has opened about 3 times,,, also a patch of red like irritated skin on my testicle,, it has never opened or anything just like permanently irritated and maybe a little swollen,,also checked by urologist,,,, neither were open, or had any cuts when I went to the massage,, I guess the one under the head didnt touch at all the blood stain,but I cant be sure,, and the one in the testice might,,only for an instant and I am not sure,,,, will this change your risk assesment at all or if the skin its not broken it doesnt matter? As I always say I really really understand the importance of your time,, I am sending a donation as always, i hope it helps at least a little to someone in needs. Thank you again doctor ,, I hope i dont have to bother you again with this

Chemiluminescent tests, such as the CMIA (chemiluminescent microparticle immunoassay) are generally equivalent to the third generation ELISA in the qualitative detection of anti-HIV antibodies. It also simultaneously checks for HIV p24 antigen. You can read more about these and other HIV tests in the archives.

Most HIV-infected folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies and p24 antigen in their blood within four to six weeks. However, you'll need to wait until the three-month mark for a definitive test result.

The additional information did not alter my assessment or advice. If your skin problems continue, see a dermatologist.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Thanks
Possibly a magnetic couple?