Worried pregnant mommy : ( answer me i need to sleep!!

Hello Dr. Bob!! First of all i have to say sorry for my bad english but im "a latina". I hope you understand me and answer my question. I spent hours in front of the computer and believe me I read all the posts from the HIV Transmission (non sexually risks) but im still feeling the urgent need to share my personal experience. I Know i have OCD but now is getting worst with the pregnancy.

The other day i went to the church but it was a rainy day so i took my umbrella with me. I sat in a chair and put the umbrella on the floor to closing it and avoid getting wet with it. Immediately after closing i put it on my side and in that moment i saw several brownish droplets on my umbrella. When i look carefully at the floor I saw a blood spot like a quarter (it was on the floor at least 20-25 mins before). In fact when i close the umbrella i have to touched the blood/water mix with my fingers ( my skin were intact) without knowing. My fear is that I remember touched the inner corners of both eyes with my fingers.

Is there any risk of touching,rubbing my eyes or mouth with "contaminated fingers"?? or you consider my experience as a extreeeemelyyy casual contact and HIV needs other routes in order to be transmitted???

Please answer me, put my fears on rest!!I need to get some sleep for me and my baby girl!! If i have to fly to New York and get your attention by streaking naked across Times Square, I will do it!!! : )

Best Wishes, Dr. Bob

Crazy pregnant mommy

Hello Crazy Pregnant Latina Mommy,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent.

As for a crazy pregnant Latina mommy streaking buck naked across Times Square, well that's a fairly common occurrence so I doubt anyone would really notice. But it sure sounds like fun nonetheless.

If your OCD-induced irrational fears persist, I'd suggest you seek professional counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and conquer these totally unwarranted worries.

Be well. Stop worrying.

hope my question gets answered this time its the 4th time i m trying
Thanks