hope my question gets answered this time its the 4th time i m trying

hello doctor how u doing first of all just wanna tell you thannk you though my question havent been answered the reason is all your help love and support has changed lives of many people so will it change mine i hope this time my question gets a reply from you ,i m a married man i had gone for vaccation to phuket i went to massage parlor called christin massage its one of the biggest masage they provide soapy massage with happy endings i have heard thats the biggest in phuket and the manager told the girls are tested every month for std and hiv my concern is i had intercourse with her for like 1 minute with protection and oral sex given by her with protection but sum how still have the fear that i mite have got hiv from her,i havent got any symptoms as yet its been almost 35 to 40 days ,do i need to go for a blood test will that b easy solution to eliminate my fear please sir need ur help urgently because of this reason i couldnt make love with my wife for like 35 days please help sir donation on the way to the foundation for sure

The reason I haven't responded to your previous posts is that I've answered numerous questions very similar to yours. Peruse the archives and you'll find numerous examples! Consequently I'll respond only briefly and refer you to the archives if you want a more detailed explanation, OK?

Protected sex is indeed protected assuming the latex or polyurethane condom was used properly and did not break. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. From what you've told me your definitive three-month HIV test will undoubtedly be negative. However, if getting a single HIV screening test will put your residual fears permanently to rest, it may well be worth the time and effort for peace of mind.

Regarding your wife, I would recommend you level with her not only because it's the best way to confront your guilt, but also because it's the right thing to do. Together you could then choose to use latex condoms until your negative HIV status is reconfirmed with your three-month definitive HIV test.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your HIV test is negative.

Hand Washing and Infection
Worried pregnant mommy : ( answer me i need to sleep!!