Hand Washing and Infection

Thanks very much for the good work you are doing on this planet.Now to my question,my wife of 5 years is hiv positive and i am negative.We found out of her status january this year.All the test I have done so far are negative.Since my wife was diagnosed, I have been using condom during sex.Questions:1 After using the condoms is not risky if I touch the condom if i have known or unknown cut on my fingers/hands? 2. After disposing the condom,when I am washing my hands with soap and water is there not a risk of exposing any cut on my fingers/hands to hiv infection? 3.After you have disposed a used condom Can somebody be infected through hand washing(if you have any cut on your fingers/hands)?

4. Do all hand wash and soaps kill hiv virus? 5. Can hand washing spread hiv virus to other parts of your fingers/hand with cut? 6. My wife is pregnant and is on antiretroviral drugs. She is undetected, should she continue using the drugs after the baby is born?

Thank you.

1. The HIV-acquisition risk from removing a condom is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. If you're worried, use a tissue.

2. No.

3. No.

4. HIV does not live long outside the body. Hand washing is always a good idea.

5. No.

6. Yes, I would suggest she continue.

Positive ELISA, negative Western Blot
hope my question gets answered this time its the 4th time i m trying