question regarding hiv
May 27, 2009
hello doc,i have contributed you already and will contribute you.please plase answer my question.Can a person whose test after six months show him hiv negative can be hiv positive during his window period.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope!(Assuming the test was not a false positive or false negative test.)Next question!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis Rash Under Armpit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.