Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Penis around Rectum Risk or no risk?
May 27, 2009

Dr. Rob you are amazing I have read several answers you have provided to others and they are to the point and some I even get a LOL out of them! Question a silly one probably.. I am gay male that played around with another male totaly naked.. he rubbed his penis around my rectum but penis never entered the rectum it was like a bun with the hot dog in the middle.. I am sure he had pre-cum since he was hard as a rock.. Is it possible pre-cum could have came crawled inside my rectum and bang! I can get infected oh he swears hes negative put do I believe him nope! I am a worry wart for this HIV thing.. I have had several Poz guys lie about there status and finding out from there ex screaming out he has HIV in a bar is not all that good for ones mind. Thanks for you Time Doc.. keep up the good work. Nelson Newark, NJ

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Nelson from Newark,

So your new stud muffin slid his hard-as-a-rock hotdog in between your buns and you're worried about where the mustard (pre-cum) may have landed? Well, this type of hot-dogging is technically referred to as frottage. Frottage is not considered a risk for HIV transmission assuming he definitely only knocked on your backdoor and you didn't let him in. It's kind of like a UPS package. The delivery guy can knock on your door, but if you don't answer the door and sign for the package, it doesn't actually get delivered, right?

As for pre-cum "crawling" into your butt, no, this is not possible. Pre-cum dribbles, drips, slips and slides, but it doesn't crawl, run or cha-cha-cha.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Chances of HIV Transmission via Lukewarm Jaccuzi
Next
protected and unprotected sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.