|Chances of HIV Transmission via Lukewarm Jaccuzi
May 27, 2009
How likely am I to have been infected with HIV if I had an open cut on my foot while in a public lukewarm Jaccuzi? Can HIV survive in any water (hot or cold) and thus be transmitted?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent, whether the Jacuzzi was steaming hot, icy cold or somewhere in between.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission Chances
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.