thank you again

I just wanted to write and thankyou once again for all the work you do. When I was going through all the testing, I was convinced I had it, I was wrong you were right. The tests do not lie. I recently gave blood in honor of a friend who passed, she went every time she could, and all the demons came back. I did not lie to test my blood, and please no one should. But I just got my card in the mail so all the stress over my bad test results was not warrented. Again thankyou for all you do.

Thanks for your thanks. Hopefully your demons have now been permanently banished!

Be well. Stay well.

HIV Lifespan (LIFE EXPECTANCY, 2009)
Anal Warts & Transmission