Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Can I WOOhoo? Student, please i will send 160 Donation...
May 27, 2009

Hello Im one of your biggest fan , i like the way you are and you treat people.

Im student,Im 21, Im male, I went to a table dance, an unknown status girl practice me an unprotected blowjob, i didnt cum, then we practice protected vaginal sex i was kind of drunk, the next day i asked for her status she told me she was ok and she told me she was planning a baby , but she didnt know if she would find with who, that if not she would have it from an artificial insemination that freak me out, my sympthoms 6th bad pharyngitis non exudative till now, 8th bleeding gums ,9th colytis sometimes loose stools, at 10 just like 4 seborreic rashes,my body temperature just some times at 98.6 F like four, i check my platelets and are in 180, My tests all, first at 4 weeks 3rd generation elisa NEGATIVE, then... 8,11,12,16 weeks 4th Generation Elisa & p24 search All non reactive at 13 weeks i also send for a western blot, i know is not neccesary but i was so stressed, and the result non reactive, any band... i have spend a lot of money i want to donate for charity 2, i know you are a great man, in your experience of testing with all these tests am i ok any chances of having a delayed seroconversion , please help me , i send blesses to you , also a big hug , now i need one too take care, you are very charismatic ! do i need a six month test? I need your words...

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 16 weeks are definitive, conclusive and Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOO-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Can a pet licking sweat or a cut from a HIV positve persons skin cause them to get sick or even HIV but in animal form whatever that may be? (CATS AND DOGS AND HIV, 2009)
Next
condom failed (HARM REDUCTION STRATEGIES FOR MAGNETIC COUPLES, 2009)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.