Do I have HIV?

I had unprotected sex over 3 years ago and got an STD. I was suppose to get a blood test to check for HIV/AIDS but I never went for it. I have had absolutely no symptoms of any kind and I am perfectly healthy. Do you think I could have HIV and should I get tested?

Do I think you could have HIV??? I have absolutely no way of knowing or predicting your HIV status. Symptoms or lack of symptoms at three years is not at all helpful in predicting who is and is not infected.

Do I think you should get HIV tested? Yes, absolutely. Anyone who has had unprotected sex is at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV.

College Student Scared *!$@less!! $50 donation!
False Positive Test for over six months