College Student Scared *!$@less!! $50 donation!

I had an incident yesterday with a classmate that is HIV+. He had been biting his nails and I could see that he bites them VERY badly too where they were red! He then asked to use my pen. I handed him my pen, to sign in his name. Then he returned back into my hand. Now I'm worried because of my dry and peeling hands, if there is any risk of transmission if he got blood onto the pen. It didn't feel wet or anything, but what if??

$50 donation for a repsonse, and for a college student this is a lot of money :) Lots of love and best wishes!!

Hey College Stud,

The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk; despite the chewed-up fingers and dry, peeling hands; is completely nonexistent. Dude, if HIV were that easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the entire planet prior to you graduating from kindergarten. Peruse the wealth of information in the archives of this forum related to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. I'm sure you'll find the information enlightening and reassuring.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and will help those in desperate need.

Lots of love coming right back at cha college stud!

PrEP
Do I have HIV?