May 26, 2009
What do you think is the future of PrEP? Do you think condoms will be replaced by a pill?
Response from Dr. Frascino
It's far too early to even hazard a guess! But I do promise to keep you informed as this story unfolds and we get scientifically sound, statistically significant data back from the ongoing PrEP clinical trials. Certainly for the foreseeable future PrEP would be an add-on harm-reduction measure (PrEP plus condoms).
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Fingered?
- HIV Seroconversion Illness At 10 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.