May 26, 2009
What do you think is the future of PrEP? Do you think condoms will be replaced by a pill?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
It's far too early to even hazard a guess! But I do promise to keep you informed as this story unfolds and we get scientifically sound, statistically significant data back from the ongoing PrEP clinical trials. Certainly for the foreseeable future PrEP would be an add-on harm-reduction measure (PrEP plus condoms).
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do You Catch Trichomoniasis?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.