Thank You for your dedication and time to help us all

Hi Dr Frascino,

I did the most stupidest thing whereby I was depressed , drunk and when the CSW said her condom ran out and do it without it I just went along, which is never me, even when I am high, I use a condom. So now I am sweating, waiting for the next couple of months to go for a test. Just once and I put my life at risk. Sigh.... How can I be so stupid??

Anyway, I didn't write it to ask a question as all my queries have been answered by your archives, I just wanted to write and express my sincere heartfelt thank you ,because without your archives and your daily replies, I would have gone on a panic attack. I called a Aids / HIC hotline counsellor in my country and that person was more angry with me than helping me.

Anyway, I am waiting for the next 2 and a half months to get my test done, will be going for a 1 month test and then another 3 month test.

I have learned a great deal from your archives and things I never knew, and I will definitely start volunteering at the local IHV/AIDS organization as I think a lot of people are really misinformed as well as very biased from a religious slant.

Anyway, thank you again and may God bless you and for been a great human being.

hoping_for_a_2nd_chance_guy.

Hello Hoping-for-a-second-chance Guy,

Thanks for your thanks and very kind comments.

Try not to be too hard on yourself because of your lapse in judgment. We are all human, which means we all make mistakes, even yours truly! The important thing is to recognize our indiscretions, accept the consequences of our actions and learn from our mistakes. I believe you have accomplished all three!

I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test will be negative.

Good luck. I'm always here if you need me, OK?

Tired and scared military bound individual.
Undetectable Viral Load in Semen MAGNETIC COUPLE SEXUAL RISK 2009)