4 1/2 monthes
May 25, 2009
I had unprotectd sex awhile ago and cheated on my girlfriend,but got tested 4 1/2 monthes after intercouse and my girlfriend also got tested,and both tests came back negative,should we keep worrying ourselves or should the test be good and move on with our lives.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I would consider your 4.5-month negative tests definitive and suggest you move on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- How Soon After Hiv Infection Do People Get Swollen Glands?
- Does Antihistamine Affect Hiv Testing?
- Does Sharing Or Reusing Hypodermic Needles Causes Hiv How?
- Do Doctors Test For Hiv Before They Operate?
- If My Wbc Is Normal Could I Still Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.