sex with dutch prostitute

hi ! as the title says i had protected sex with a protistute in amsterdam a few days ago. she put the condom on straight away, she didnt really touch any part of my body... she just put the condom on and gave me oral sex. then vaginal sex in the missionary position. well anyway, it was all protected and clean.. but i just worry i could have got aids, or an std as she is a prostitute. is this likely?

my mind won't stop worrying..!

If your wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am was "all protected and clean," why are you worrying about STDs/HIV? You report your window gal from the red light district "didn't really touch any part of (your) body." If that's the case and you used a latex condom properly for both oral and vaginal sex and the condom did not fail (break), your HIV/STD risk would be nonexistent.

Just because she works the red light district doesn't automatically mean she's HIV infected! If your "mind won't stop worrying," get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. From what you've told me the result will undoubtedly be negative. However, if this puts your residual worries permanently to rest, it may well be worth the time and effort psychologically.

Be well.

xylocaine + condom = at risk?
Johnny Mathis Chances are- WoooHoooo!