xylocaine + condom = at risk?

Hi Dr. Bob! Hope you're doing well. This is your friend from Portugal. I have a question that is putting me crazy. While ago, I had sex with an sex worker and she did oral with condom but using many times her teeth, then we did anal sex but she put xylocaine in the condom. My question is... is xylocaine like oil based lub and pottentialy dangerous and turn the condom more "breakable". She also rubbed me with Jonhson oil on the pennis. Is this oil based? I'm scared because 5 m after I had a sore throat that keeps going on and some diarrhea. Thanks doc, you're the best! Peter

Hey Peter from Portugal,

A sex worker who uses her teeth during a blowjob? OUCHAMAGOUCHA! She must have flunked her "oral exams" at the hooker academy. As for putting xylocaine in the condom that would dull the pain from her toothy tasting of your penis Popsicle but it would also dull or completely deaden the pleasure sensation as well. Xylocaine is generally used for (dental) root canals, not rooting around in love canals! As for whether the xylocaine would denature the latex condom, that would depend on what vehicle the xylocaine was dissolved in. Generally speaking xylocaine gels are not oil based. Finally, regarding using Johnson oil on your Johnson, I don't really know what Johnson oil is. However, if indeed it is an oil-based product, it could theoretically denature latex.

If you are worried that you've had a significant HIV-risk exposure, get a single HIV-antibody test at three months or longer. I strongly doubt your sore throat and diarrhea that began five months after your sexcapade are related to HIV. Remember, the reason to consider HIV testing is not the presence or absence of symptoms but rather whether you had an HIV-exposure risk.

Good luck Peter.

RE: In College, I don`t have too much money but I will donate $20 USD for answer
sex with dutch prostitute