Worried about episode with 2 transsexuals...

Hello Doctor Bob, this is my first post ever and I promise you that before I decided to write to you, I did a whole lot of reading of previous posts and your answers to them, but still I felt the need to ask my questions, so here goes my case:

I'm a male and a couple of days ago I had an encounter with 2 transsexuals, one of them gave me an unprotected blowjob for 10 or 15 minutes but I didn't come and then I masturbated both of them with my bare hands, the first individual ejaculated and some of his sperm landed on my left hand, I couldn't wash my hands immediately and may have touched my own penis when I went to the bathroom to pee, then I came back to the bed and started masturbating the other individual and although he never came, there was pre-cum present all the time on the tip of his penis that was definitely in contact with my 2 hands. I had a small cut on my right thumb but it was covered all the time with a band aid.

I also did a lot of deep kissing (tongues involved) with both of them. Then again, I couldn't wash my hands immediately (there was no water in the bathroom) and may have touched my own penis went I went to pee for the second or third time and I may have touched my face while scratching my beard, maybe my eyes too and probably my lips when I started smoking a cigarette.

I left after this episode and I finally found a bathroom with water where I washed my hands, then I returned home and took a shower using anti-bacterial soap.

The next day I went to the drugstore and bought a 1g Ceftriaxone (Rocephin) injection and had it applied, I also swallowed an 500 mg Azithromycin tablet.

Could you please tell me what was my risk of getting hiv and/or and STD infection from the episode that I've described?

Also, can you please tell me if the penicillin shot and tablet I took the next day would have cured/prevented a possible STD infection I might have caught? (I know penicillin does not kill the HIV virus).

I also bought an 1.2 mu shot of Penicillin G Benzathine which I'm planning to take later on this week, along with another two 500 mg (1g) Azithromycin tablets.

I thank you in advance for your swift reply and God bless you for your work, best regards.

Transsexual dynamic duos, bathrooms without water and drug stores that allow you to buy injectable Rocephin and Benzathine penicillin G plus oral azithromycin??? Where the hell do you live???

Your STD/HIV risk from unprotected insertive oral sex plus your transsexual twosome whack-a-thon would be extremely low. I would not recommend the massive doses of antibiotics! Yes, these drugs would effectively treat a variety of STDs (gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, etc.); however, they are not warranted based on your history. Taking them prophylactically is not recommended due to potential drug side effects or toxicities.

If you're worried, you can get screened for STDs and HIV. You'll need to wait until the three-month mark for a definitive HIV test result.

Your biggest health worry and risk from the information you provided is that you're a smoker! Cigarettes will eventually kill you in a very painful and undignified fashion. I strongly urge you to quit.

HIV-2 Indeterminate
Now I'm Scared