SLEEPLESS ITALIAN (FINAL PART)

I DONT HAVE INSURANCE AND THIS PAIN WAS KILLING ME. WENT BACK TO THE DOCTOR AND HE TOOK ANOTHER URINE SAMPLE AND NO WHITE BLOOD CELLS OR BACTERIA. UGHHHH. HE DID DISCOVER TENDERNESS AND MY PROSTATE WAS BOGGY. HE SAID IT ISNT AN STD, BUT IT COULD BE RELATED TO MY ORAL EXPOSURE..I WAS LIKE UH? THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. ANYWAYS HE PRESCRIBED ME 10 DAYS OF ANTIBIOTICS. ANYWAYS HE SAID HIV ISNT NECESSARY FOR RECEIVING ORAL SEX JUST ONCE...WHAT DO YOU THINK? I AM GOING TO ITALY ON WEDNESDAY AND WHEN I COME BACK I WILL DONATE MONEY TO YOUR CAUSE....THANKS DOC

A boggy tender prostate coupled with the other symptoms you are experiencing is suggestive of prostatitis (an infection in the prostate gland). Antibiotics are the appropriate treatment.

Insertive oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition. If you remain worried (and clearly you are), get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put any residual worries permanently to rest. I'm confident the result of your test will be negative.

Go to Italy (lucky dog, you!) and have a wonderful time. Stop worrying about HIV, OK?

Bon voyage! Be well.

$50 for your humble imput... Cashiers Check?
Worry College Student