For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

$50 for your humble imput... Cashiers Check?

Today I was holding my car keys and they fell on the floor of a parking lot... Then a few minutes later, I accidentally poked me in my eye with the key. Would this be a risk for HIV transmission if there was HIV infected secretions on the key?

Or is this just crazy talk???? I would like to send a cashiers check for safety issues, do you accept that?

Crazy talk. Definitely crazy talk. Totally 100% loony tunes chatter to the max!

Regarding donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes the foundation certainly accepts cashier's checks.

Be well. Stay well.

My Apologies, Yes I did Sound Stupid