May 18, 2009
is it ok for people with hiv to masterbate?? will there be any effects??
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, of course it's OK for HIVers to "burp the nephew." The "effects" are limited to sticky fingers, a tendency to moan out loud plus a wonderful tingling rush sensation beginning deep in your "home entertainment center" and pulsating throughout your entire body. Check out the archives; we have a whole chapter on whacking off.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Normal For Children To Shiver When They Have A Fever?
- How Is It Easier To Get Aids From Being Gay?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Truvada Prezista Norvir
- How Does Neuropathy Spread?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Cigarette?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.