$200 for Answer!

$200 will be donated for a quick response. I have a small patch of little bumps on my wrist. It is not red, feels like dry skin with small raised bumps. Does this sound like the ars rash?? It is just on my one wrist and nowhere else.

Since I wash my hands A LOT... could these bumps be associated with dry skin?

$200 and good luck wishes to you!!! thank you :)

No, the rash associated with acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) is an erythematous (red) maculopapular eruption that appears primarily on the face and trunk and sometimes also on the extremities, including the palms and soles. Sometimes there is also ulceration of the mouth, esophagus and/or genitals.

Your patch of little bumps on your wrist is not suggestive of HIV. See a dermatologist if it's bothering you.

Remember, the reason to worry about HIV (or consider HIV testing) is related to HIV-exposure risk, not whether you have symptoms.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

HAVEYOU EVER CONSIDERED WRITTING A BOOK???????????
unprotected sex