Dr Bob is my Hero

Not so much a question but a vote of support and appreciation. Dr Bob since being diagnosed in 1997 I have been fortunate to have come across the Body and have always read all your answers to peoples questions. I have laughed until I cried and learnt to survive and live and remain "Positively Alive" (published by Jacana, in South Africa is the title of my book). I am the administrator of a support site and support network for HIV+ gay men in Gauteng, South Africa and I need to thank you as so often when I have been unable to answer a question I have found you already have done so and it has been of un believable help. You are a God send.

Thanks for your kind comments. I applaud your efforts in South Africa to make a difference in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Being positive about being positive is extremely important in coping with the challenges of coexisting with the virus.

Be well. Stay well.

low viral load, low t-cells
Health Held Hostage?