Sleepless Italian in Houston

Hey Dr. Frascino I visit this site last year. Since then I haven't been sexually active. Last year I took an HIV test and a bacterial std test and they all came back negative. Well exactly 7 days ago I saw this woman walking and I picked her up and gave her a ride. Well she went down on me unprotectedly until I came in her mouth. Well 2 days later I felt some discomfort in my testicles and lower back. I looked in the mirror and my testicles were huge. Not swollen just huge. Like the skin was stetched out. Well I thought it might be blue balls so I relieved myself. Well my scrotum went back to its regular size but remained sore (not swollen). After 2 days I went to my family doctor and he felt around and told me he see's nothing that alarms him. He took a quick urine sample and told me that my urine has no bacteria. Well 3 days later I am still kind of sore. The head on my penis is burning, but it does not burn when I pee and I don't have any discharge. When I ejaculate my left testes has a little discomfort. I thought it was blue balls so I masterbated over and over again. I think that cause my penis head to burn. You know like irritation. Well my left buttock hurts a little and the left side above my penis under the hip. Not bad pain just discomfort. Now a doctor told me theirs no risk of HIV by receiving oral, but what do you think? does it sound like I have an std??? I was a good boy for a year and it would suck for me to get something without even having penis-vaginal sex.

Hi Sleepless Italian in Houston,

You picked up a hitchhiker and she went down on your stick shift? Sounds like the opening sequence to a bad porno flick, but OK. Insertive oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV acquisition. Hitch-hiker blow jobs also are not associated with the supersizing of cojones overnight! (Otherwise wouldn't truckers be walking around with balls the size of cantaloupes?) Although I doubt you have an STD, if you're worried, your doctor or local STD clinic can easily screen you. Likewise I do not believe you contracted HIV, but if you're worried, a single HIV test at the three-month mark will put those fears permanently to rest.

Finally I would agree it indeed would suck getting HIV from getting sucked.

Simple Questions
ARS rash always symmetrical?