Woohoo Girl not so Woohoo anymore!!!!!! Please answer

Dr Bob,

Please please answer this question for me. I am driving myself nuts here!!!! (not to mention everyone in my life)

A few days ago I was at a bar, I had to use the restroom. Being OCD I never do this however one to many beers put me over. I put toilet paper down (no this is not a backsplash question so please keep reading)on the black toilet seat. After relieving my bladder I did not notice any blood on the paper so I used more tp to pick up the paper and throw away so it woudnt clog the toilet. I washed my hands and went on about my business. The next day like a punch in the face it hit me. I had a cut under the finger nail of my thumb. 4 or 5 days earlier I had accidently poked myself with a knife while doing dishes ( know who doesnt have a dishwasher these days, believe my my fiance has heard it!!) My question is..... If there was blood on the toilet seat would I have seen it? Even if it was a black toilet seat? 2. If there was blood and it was wet enough to soak into the TP would that cause transmission? 3. Would the cut/poke under my nail be considered an open wound? I normally wear band aids and protect all of my cuts however this night I didnt even think of it. Am I at risk? My fiance and I are thinking about getting pregnant right after our big day in August. This feeling is horrible. I would really truly appreciate a response. Not that this effects you but I do give a monthly donation of $50 to our local Aids Relief Center, these donations help to continue do out reach to the community.

Thank you for your time in advance

Not so woohoo girl :(

Relax WOO-HOO-girl. This is an OCD, not HIV problem! Your concerns about invisible blood on toilet seats soaking through toilet paper and transmitting HIV to you via a five-day-old cut under your fingernail are completely irrational and totally unwarranted. I would encourage you to consider psychotherapy to address your OCD and in particular your irrational fears of HIV before getting married or starting a family.

I really need your professional opinion Doc....
Just thank you