I really need your professional opinion Doc....

On Friday May 8th 2009, I was at a pool hall when an older couple came in. The male was in his late 40's maybe early 50's and the female middle 30's, both goodlooking people. Anyway, I was drinking as well as the couple. Well, we started talking and one thing led to another. The next thing u know, he's got his gf showing me her boobs explaining that they were nice and that he didn't want her to get a breast reduction. He had me even feel them! Anyway, to make a long story short we ended up having a threesome. She did ask me to stop by the store to get some condoms. Her bf did not have sex w/ her but she did perform oral sex on the both of us. It started with him first then myself. This went back and forth a few times. She did however ask me if i was clean while giving me oral sex. And i did use a condom when i had sex with her. I also uriniated when we went back to the pool hall and washed my penis and even put some soap inside the tip of my head. I'm just afraid of the chance of getting Hiv from her giving him and i oral sex at the same time. I asked my infectious disease doctor about it and he told me that i should not have anything to worried about and my family doc told me that i shouldn't lose any sleep over it. I'm just seeking some extra reassurance from u. Please help, i just pray that god gives me one last chance being that my wife and i may patch things up and move back with me and have my son back in my daily life. Thank you....

You consider a good looking woman in her middle 30s to be part of an "older couple"??? Exactly how old are you? 12???

Assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break, your HIV-acquisition risk would be limited to unprotected insertive oral sex. This carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission, even if she was enjoying two penis popsicles simultaneously.

As for your decision to "put some soap inside the tip of my (penis) head," all I can say is OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!!! This is not a recommended harm-reduction technique!

I agree with the two doctors you talked to already: Your overall HIV risk is extremely low. To put your fears permanently to rest, I would suggest you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this episode of poles and holes at the pool hall!

Worried again (CUNNILINGUS, 2009)
Woohoo Girl not so Woohoo anymore!!!!!! Please answer