Sorry ,I put my toothbrush in my anal

Hi!Doctor.It is me.I am not sure if I write my e-mail right so I decide to ask again(sorry).I am from asian so sorry for the english.Here it is :I put my toothbrush into my ass a few days before.I am a male.This is my own toothbrush and I am sure no one had used it before.First I wash it with soap and then put it into my ass(with the smooth side inside).And I put some soap on it to make it smooth.So my question is:1,is there hiv in the air?2,can the toothbrush creat hiv itself in a not very clean place?(my toilet is a little dirty)3,if someone touched it(not usit) can hiv be left on my toothbrush?4,should I worry? Thank you for you preciouse time.Please answer my question for I really believe in you.Thank you for all that you do!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. However, I should mention whoever taught you how to brush your teeth has some explaining to do!

In College, I don`t have too much money but I will donate $20 USD for answer
HEMOPURIFIER