In College, I don`t have too much money but I will donate $20 USD for answer

Hello to my handsome Doc. Nothing wrong with me, I just want to ask you something I went to Cancun and meet this Hot Sexy guy that by the way looks like you (handsome) I ask him all the obvious questions about HIV and STD`s. He told me he was clean. Anyway, we end up having vaginal sex for less than a minute with a Latex Condom. Condom never broke and he never ejaculated. I got scare because I knew little about him and told him to stop. Question is: Having vaginal sex with a person of unknown status like I did using a Latex Condom for less than a minute, condom never broke. Is this High risk, No risk? My doctor tells me there was no risk regardless of the guy`s situation because he was 1) Using a latex condom 2) Condom never broke 3) It was vaginal sex 4) It was only a minute He also told me there was no need to worry about that encounter and there was no need to get tested for that. Is that true my handsome doc? I dont have too much money, school tuition is killing me but I will donate twenty dollars.

Thanks doc.

I agree with your doctor. Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break, your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent.

Thanks for comparing me to the Cancun hottie. Maybe he was my evil twin?

Be well.

The $100 Question
Sorry ,I put my toothbrush in my anal