Semen from rental car in cut?

Hello, I was in a rental car last year, and I don't remember why, but for some reason I put my hand on the bottom of the dashboard and felt something wet. I looked at my finger noticed a strange white substance on it, and I wiped it off right away. I then saw that there was a small paper cut from the day before where the white substance was. Could this white substance have been semen, and could it have infected me with HIV? I had the rental car for at least 14 days before this incident, and I don't think that semen can go that long without drying, but I am still very worried. I don't remember the substance being very sticky as semen usually is, I think it may have been sunblock, I'm not sure though. Please help!

You're worried that the wet goop you felt under the dashboard of a rental car you had been driving for 14 days was spunk??? And you're worried it might transmit HIV to you via a day-old small paper cut??? Dearie, just how do you think the jizz would have wound up there? Perhaps a few HIV-infected hotties were screwing under your hood? Your fears are totally unwarranted. HIV doesn't survive very long outside the body. And you'd have to be a Cirque du Soleil contortionist to screw under the dashboard.

Stop worrying.

Large Donation... Luxurious Life, Personal Hell.
Using latex condoms (SUPERINFECTION, 2009) (FINDINGS SUGGEST HIV CAN BE TRANSMITTED FROM MSM WITH UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD 2009)