Large Donation... Luxurious Life, Personal Hell.

I will donate $150 for your sincere help and advice. I had an incident that has been plaguing me. I'm a mid-30 year old, very successful man, that seems to have a very nice luxurious life....yet inside I'm dead. I think I may suffer from anxiety disorder but I'm too embarrassed to get help. This is where you come in to save the day...

I went to get an HIV test at the local Altamed clinic in a very low-income area. As I was getting my mouth swabbed by the HIV counselor using Oraquick Advance, I noticed a man that was HIV+ getting his blood drawn directly in front of me. Ever since then I have been in complete worry that I could have contracted HIV because his blood was being drawn so close to me (directly in front of me) We each were sitting in a chair and just looking at eachother, probably judging eachother. Is this scenario worrisome for transmission? I mean is it appropriate medical facility rules to have HIV patients drawing blood in the same room as anyone else getting tested. Or is this worrisome of Anxiety Disorder or O.C.D?

Also, as I was in the waiting room, a man that was HIV+ was playing with his kids. They had a ball they were rolling back and forth. The ball rolled to me and I grabbed it and picked it up to give to the kid, is there any risk from touching a ball that could have had any secretions from the HIV+ man? Or shaking hands with this man, because he had severly peeling hands.

*I need your honest opinion and although you may save my day... you may also save my life. Because I will be forced by myself, to get appropriate help.

Donation will be sent a.s.a.p. Thanks for reading, and caring. Love and best wishes to you.

Your fears are completely unwarranted. HIV cannot be transmitted from being in the same room with an HIVer who is getting his blood drawn. Think about this rationally. If that really was a risk, what about the lab technicians and health care personnel in clinics, hospitals, laboratories, hospices, and other healthcare settings etc. where HIV positive folks get their blood drawn? Are they putting themselves at risk on a daily basis just by being in the same room? No, of course not! So long as you and the "virally enhanced" dude sitting across from you getting his blood drawn didn't have unsafe sex while you were checking each other out, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. OK?

Likewise touching the kid's ball or shaking hands with the "positively charged" dad (even with "severely peeling hands") carries a nonexistent transmission risk.

HIV testing is not warranted. Psychotherapy/counseling is indeed recommended to help you cope with your self-induced "personal hell." Your problem is not HIV but rather an irrational fear of HIV. Don't be embarrassed to seek the help you need! These types of problems are very, very treatable, but they often get worse when left untreated. Just check out the archives of this forum and you'll find many testimonials from extremely anxious OCDers.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK?

Good luck. Be well!

FUCKING MYSELF WITH A PLANTAIN (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES 2009)
Semen from rental car in cut?