Police officer

Dear Dr. Bob: Thank you very much for your excellent job you do for the community. Here is my story. I was almost arrested for jay walking. The police officer (a woman) yelled at me for half an hour but later on we ended up in bed. We had fully protected sex (very enjoable) but I touched her wet vagina with my erected penis. My questions: 1) Do cops go for regular HIV screening? (if yes, I will feel better) 2) What my chances to get STD including HIV? 3) Do I need to go for HIV testing?

Freaking out Leonardo

Hi Leonardo,

Let me get this straight. Instead of giving you a ticket for jaywalking this Charlie's Angel cop took your pocket rocket for a ride??? Cool. Although I think that plotline has probably been used in more than one porno flick.

To address your specific questions:

1. No. Why should they? They generally give tickets, not blowjobs.

2. Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break your chance of acquiring HIV would be essentially nonexistent. Some STDs can be transmitted merely by skin-to-skin contact (herpes, HPV, etc.). If you're worried, your doctor can screen you for STDs very easily.

3. If the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, testing is not essential. It's, of course, always available. Guidelines recommend STD screening, including HIV, every 6 to 12 months in folks sexually active with multiple partners.

Leonardo, I see no reason to freak out over the Nympho-cop. In fact I'll bet plenty of readers of this forum are powering down their computers at this very moment because they want to see if they can "get lucky" by jaywalking as well!

Be well.

Is it ok for someone to tell people you have aids if you have not given them permission?
FUCKING MYSELF WITH A PLANTAIN (SEX WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES 2009)