NEVER BEEN ASKED + DONATION

I'm donating some money through paypal for your foundation, but when using paypal it says to type in the email address of where to send it... what do I put?

TO MY QUESTION: I met this guy in class that is hiv+ and he had used the restroom and then came out and gave me a hug. His hand touched my bare back, and I have severe acne on my back that had been bleeding from me picking them 30 minutes before. I asked if he washed his hands and he laughed and said no. If he had semen, or blood from his penis onto his hand, then touched my acne cuts on my back, would this pose a risk?

Donation sent as soon as you let me know the email to type in for paypal... or I can just send a cashiers check, right? Gracias!! love, and hugs!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent, even with your recently picked acne and your buddy's poor hygiene habits. By the way why did you think this guy might have ". . . blood from his penis on his hand"??? Were you concerned he may have caught his kibble and bits in his fly when he zipped up? (OUCHAMAGOUCHA!)

Regarding PayPal, the e-mail address requested is your e-mail address, not the foundation's. As for cashier's checks, sure, the foundation certainly accepts them as well.

Thanks for the hugs and love! I'm sending mine right back at cha!

Be well. Stop worrying.

What are my chances of testing negative? Very Worried
Dating a Poz guy and I am negative