|HIV AND BLOOD GROUP A+
May 15, 2009
IS IT TRUE THAT PEOPLE WITH BLOOD GROUP A+ CANT CONTRACT HIV?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, of course not! Where did you come up with such a crazy notion? Oh, your boyfriend told you because he happens to be A+ and wants to play Brokeback Mountain cowboys. I see. Don't believe him! HIV doesn't care if you're A+, gay, straight, black, white or a closeted gay Republican having sex in a Minneapolis airport men's room!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
- Can You Detect Hiv Through A Urine Test?
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- Hiv Symptoms One After Another
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Black Women With Hiv From Down Low Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.