Unprotected sex without ejaculation

Dr. I had unprotected anal sex with someone who I just found out is HIV positive however he did not ejaculate. Should I be tested? am I at significant risk? Thank you,

Unprotected sex definitely puts you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Unprotected receptive anal sex is the riskiest sexual activity from an HIV standpoint. HIV can be transmitted via pre-cum (pre-ejaculatory fluid). Consequently even though your top gun did not pop his cork inside of you, you are still at risk and definitely need to be tested. And yes, your risk is indeed significant. Because of this significant exposure with someone confirmed to be HIV positive, the CDC recommends you have HIV testing at both three and six months.

Why are you having unprotected sex? Suppose you never found out your partner was HIV positive, would you be at any less risk today? No, of course not. It's also important to note that twenty-five percent of the over-one million HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they are infected with the virus! I'm always amazed that people have bareback sex and but only freak out when they find out their partner is positively charged, so to speak. Time to wise up guy! You are playing sexual Russian roulette and eventually you will lose!

Good luck with your HIV tests,

hiv
HIV AND BLOOD GROUP A+